i>Clicker is an audience response system allows students to instantly provide feedback and answer questions posed by their instructors.
- Each student uses a “clicker,” a portable, handheld device that allows students to vote by “clicking” on the appropriate button for his/her choice.
- Each instructor uses a receiver that collects votes sent by students’ clickers. Light and portable, the receiver is powered through any computer’s USB port.
- Instructors present a question and enable polling.
- Each student responds by “clicking” the appropriate button for his or her choice.
- A wireless signal is sent immediately from each responding clicker to the receiver.
- The receiver, through i>clicker’s easy-to-use software, logs and stores the data of each individual student.
- The instructor can then display voting results in a graph, to the audience.
- The results are also available for later analysis, grading, and exporting to Canvas.
If you are noticing issues, particularly with REEF Polling, you may need to update your base. Click here for these steps: Need to Update your Base?
Instructors interested in checking out an i>Clicker Instructor kit should contact Academic Technology at 575-646-5125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to check one out.
NMSU students can purchase an i>Clicker from the NMSU Bookstore using ISBN 1429280476.
If you are not using Canvas, register your clicker here.
- i>Clicker Website
- User Guides
- i>clicker Support
- My remote ID rubbed off. What can I do?
- How can I tell if I’ve successfully registered online?
- How do I register if I’m using i>clicker GO?
- What is the warranty for i>clicker remotes?
- How can I track my order?
- My i>clicker is lost or has been stolen, can you track it down?
- How-to Videos
- Video Tutorials