In order to ensure proper connection between Canvas and iClicker Classic you will need to follow the steps below:
1. Please update your iClicker software to the latest version, 7.17.1. You can do this by clicking the Help menu at the main window of the iClicker software, selecting Check for Updates, and running the updater.
2. Follow the steps below to Rename the roster_canvas and RemoteID.csv files to force the software to perform a fresh sync.
- Navigate to the iClicker’s folder on your computer
- Enter the Classes folder
- Enter the folder for your course
- Rename the roster_canvas file there to oldroster_canvas
- Enter the Session Data folder
- Rename the RemoteID.csv file to oldRemoteID.csv.
- Open the software, launch the Gradebook for the course, and re-synchronize the roster