Summer 2020 Courses Added to Canvas

Canvas Users,

The Summer 2020 courses were loaded into Canvas today.  Depending on the number of courses you have on Canvas, they may or may not appear on the Courses menu on the Dashboard.  You can customize the courses that appear on that menu by clicking on Courses, then clicking on the All Courses link and selecting or deselecting the star icon for the courses you want to appear on the Courses menu.  You can now either copy content from an existing Canvas course or start building your Summer 2020 course.  Once your course is built, you will need to publish it in order for students to see it.  Once a course is published students will not see it until May 14, 2020.

Please see the links below for more information.

I can’t see my Summer 2020 courses; how do I add them to my Courses menu: How do I customize my Courses list as an instructor?

For instructions on copying content from an existing Canvas course into your Summer 2020 shell see: How do I copy content from another Canvas course using the Course Import tool?

If you need your courses cross listed in Canvas, please submit the request form located at (this includes U courses that may need to be cross listed with M courses): https://learning.nmsu.edu/request-forms/

How do I publish my course?

If you have any questions or concerns, please email learning@nmsu.edu or call 575-646-5125.

— Academic Technology

This entry was posted in News, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.