Reminder to Publish Summer II Courses

Please remember to publish your Summer II 2020 courses: How do I publish my course?

Depending on the number of courses you have on Canvas, they may or may not appear on the Courses menu on the Dashboard.  You can customize the courses that appear on that menu by clicking on Courses, then clicking on the All Courses link and selecting or deselecting the star icon for the courses you want to appear on the Courses menu.   Please see the links below for more information.

I can’t see my Summer 2020 courses; how do I add them to my Courses menu: How do I customize my Courses list as an instructor?

And as a reminder, Academic Technology, the Teaching Academy, and the Online Course Improvement Program are online to assist you with using Canvas and to provide suggestions or support for moving content online.  For assistance, join the Virtual Open Lab (through Zoom) Monday – Friday 8:30-11:30 AM and 1:30 – 4:30 PM. Contact Academic Technology via email for the link.

If you cannot drop into the Open Lab, consider visiting the follow support sites and resources:

These sites will assist you with getting started, suggestions for online delivery, assessments, and addition resources for moving content to online.  Check back often for addition resources as they become available.  You will also find contact information for addition support.

We are all here to help!

Academic Technology 
Teaching Academy
Online Course Improvement Program

___

Academic Technology
learning.nmsu.edu
learning@nmsu.edu 
575-646-5125

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.