💡 Resources and Guides 💡
- NEW! View the Guide for Hybrid Instruction in Simulcast Classrooms with NMSU Zoom for detailed answers to frequently asked questions.
- Academic Technology – Zoom at NMSU
- NMSU Ready – Instructional Readiness
- Hybrid Instruction in Simulcast Classrooms Workshop Recording
- Zoom in Canvas Recorded Workshop
- Academic Technology Recorded Workshops (Zoom, Canvas, and all other supported software)
Curated Resources (NEW!)
➡ Hybrid, HyFlex, and Simulcast share overlapping principles.
- University of Illinois Teaching with Technology (video podcast) – Simulcasting and Blended Courses: Working with Live and Online Students Simultaneously
- Phil on EdTech – Helping Students to be Successful (Resilient) Online and Hybrid Learners During COVID Transitions
- Educause Review – Bichronous Online Learning: Blending Asynchronous and Synchronous Online Learning
- Phil on EdTech – COVID-19 Planning for Fall 2020: A Closer Look at Hybrid-Flexible Course Design
- The Future Trends Forum (webinar) – What is HyFlex Teaching?
- HyFlex Course Design Examples by Kevin Kelly, EdD – San Francisco State University
- Quality Matters – Top Tips for Designing a HyFlex Course
- Hybrid-Flexible Course Design: Implementing student-directed hybrid classes (ebook) by Brian J. Beatty
- Michelle Lebsock, Academic Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org (look for our Virtual Open Lab link in the Canvas Help Menu)
- Frank Sage, ICT Classroom Technology & AV Services: email@example.com, 575-646-6500
- David Chavez, Instructional Media Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, 575-646-3700