i>Clicker? How does it work?
i>Clicker is an audience response system that allows students to instantly provide feedback and answer questions posed by their instructors.
- Each student uses a “clicker,” a portable, handheld device that allows students to vote by “clicking” on the appropriate button for his/her choice.
- Each instructor uses a receiver that collects votes sent by students’ clickers. Light and portable, the receiver is powered through any computer’s USB port.
- Instructors present a question and enable polling.
- Each student responds by “clicking” the appropriate button for his or her choice.
- A wireless signal is sent immediately from each responding clicker to the receiver.
- The receiver, through i>clicker’s easy-to-use software, logs and stores the data of each individual student.
- The instructor can then display voting results in a graph, to the audience.
- The results are also available for later analysis, grading, and exporting to Canvas.
How do I set-up my i>Clicker files?
Need to Update Your i>Clicker Base?
How do I get an i>Clicker? Do I have to buy one?
What if I’m not using Canvas for my course?
More information directly from i>Clicker