i>Clicker is an audience response system allows students to instantly provide feedback and answer questions posed by their instructors.
- Each student uses a “clicker,” a portable, handheld device that allows students to vote by “clicking” on the appropriate button for his/her choice.
- Each instructor uses a receiver that collects votes sent by students’ clickers. Light and portable, the receiver is powered through any computer’s USB port.
- Instructors present a question and enable polling.
- Each student responds by “clicking” the appropriate button for his or her choice.
- A wireless signal is sent immediately from each responding clicker to the receiver.
- The receiver, through i>clicker’s easy-to-use software, logs and stores the data of each individual student.
- The instructor can then display voting results in a graph, to the audience.
- The results are also available for later analysis, grading, and exporting to Canvas.
Follow the instructions on properly setting up i>clicker files.
If you are noticing issues, particularly with REEF Polling, you may need to update your base. Click here for these steps: Need to Update your Base?
Instructors interested in checking out an i>Clicker Instructor kit should contact Academic Technology at 575-646-5125 or email email@example.com to schedule a time to check one out.
NMSU students can purchase an i>Clicker from the NMSU Bookstore using ISBN 1429280476.
If you are not using Canvas, register your clicker here.
- i>Clicker Website
- User Guides
- i>clicker Support
- My remote ID rubbed off. What can I do?
- How can I tell if I’ve successfully registered online?
- How do I register if I’m using i>clicker GO?
- How can I track my order?
- My i>clicker is lost or has been stolen, can you track it down?
- How-to Videos
- Video Tutorials